In CAM we had to create 6 coasters with the same design and print them out on the laser cutter machine. This was a hard project for me to do because of the design I chose. I asked Sofia for help because I didn't know how to get the image clearer/sharper. Sofia suggested we rasterize the image which makes it sharper so you could see the lines more in the design.
I liked how the coasters turned out. I decided to make the coasters squared because I wanted it to be kind of different. I also didn't really like the circled coasters as much i preferred squared ones. My coaster holder was also pretty hard to create.
I had to print out the coaster holder like 2-3 times because I didn't get the measurements right. The first time it was too big for the coasters. The second time it was too thick. The third was when i had finally gotten the measurements right.